Where high fashion
meets industrial production
the Alloy hotel is the perfect escape for your next getaway. With 327 spacious guest rooms, 60 of which are suites, the comforts of home and convenient amenities are everywhere you turn, making you never want to leave. Subtle, yet classic, our boutique hotel proves that sophistication never goes out of style. Our best possible rates are available when you book direct, so what are you waiting for? It’s time to discover King of Prussia’s hidden gem.
Our boundless guest rooms were created with your comfort in mind, so you’ll feel well-rested and ready to rock the day to your highest potential. Our function-friendly suites have been created with every detail in mind to maximize comfort during your stay. Check out our rooms and suites to experience peak luxury at the Alloy hotel.
CHARMING HOTEL AMENITIES & SPECIALIZED SERVICES
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hammer and Fire Restaurant and Bar
- Outdoor patio for dinning and lounging
- Outdoor pool with patio, open seasonally
- State-of-the-art Precor fitness center featuring Peloton stationary bikes
- 25,000+ square feet of conference and event space, 27 individual meeting /event rooms
- One mile from King of Prussia Mall, the largest on the east coast.
- Free shuttle covers a five-mile radius, including local attractions such as the King of Prussia Mall, Valley Forge National Historical Park, Villanova University and Elmwood Park Zoo.
FLEXIBLE & MODERN MEETING SPACE
Our prime Valley Forge location is just the place for your next meeting or event. With 25,000+ square feet of adjustable meeting space, your social gathering or meeting has the ability to transform into the event of your dreams. The functional aspect of our event space, combined with the essential amenities will help you feel at ease. Leave the planning to us. Submit a request for proposal for more information, and one of our experienced and talented team members will be in contact with you shortly.
THE PURRFECT PLACE FOR PTO (PET TIME OFF)
Don’t leave home without the most important family member! Pets are welcome at the Alloy for an additional, non-refundable $50 fee.